You don’t have to take my word for it. Some pretty smart people have gained success by taking risks.
Here are thoughts from five of them.
Five Ideas on Taking Risks
1. “When you take risks you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important.” - Ellen DeGeneres
2. “In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.”- Mark Zuckerberg
3. “Don’t be afraid to take a big step. You can’t cross a chasm in two small jumps.” - David Lloyd George
4. “Two roads diverged in a wood … I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost
5. “If you don’t play you can’t win.” - Judith McNaught