If you want to retain key customers for the long haul, the questions you ask are often more important than any other conversation you have with them.
Here are five questions to ask the customers that you want to keep.
Five Questions to Ask Your Customers
1. How accessible are we when you need to contact us?
2. How helpful and polite are we?
3. How well do we speak your language?
4. How hard do you think we work at keeping you a satisfied client?
5. How much confidence do you have in our products or services?