The bottom line to all business is customers. In today’s marketplace, you need a strong online presence to get and keep them. Here are five approaches to cement your online connection with customers.
Five Steps to Connecting with Your Customers Online
- Focus on content. Provide relevant, informative, unbiased content that will benefit your customers and prospects.
- Create unique content. Don’t copy it from another site or provide the same content on your website that another website carries.
- Listen. Listen offline to your employees, customers and community and incorporate what you hear into your online presence.
- Promote your digital presence on hardcopy marketing materials. And don’t forget to promote your physical location, phone number, etc. on your digital site.
- Kill the hard sell. Kill it online and in the real world. It drives customers away before they have a chance to connect.