If you’re curious about the way your customers see your brand, why not join their ranks and experience your business as your customers do? Here’s how.
5 Ways to View Your Brand through the Eyes of a Customer
- Order your product online and have it shipped. Is the packaging professional? Does the product arrive the way you expected?
- After buying your product, buy your competitor’s. How do they compare? In what ways is their buying experience and product better/worse than yours
- Bing or Google the name of your product. At what position do you appear? How do you relate compared with your competition?
- Call your place of business. How many hoops do you have to jump through to reach sales or customer service? How long do you have to hold before connecting with someone who can actually help you?
- Actually use your product. Then check the product literature and online description to see how it matches up.