Wouldn’t it be great if there were some tried and true method to convert every prospect to a customer? Well it’s not quite that simple, but here are a few ideas that have worked for others and just might work for you.
5 Ways to Convert a Prospect to a Customer
- Offer extra incentives, such as longer warranties or free bonuses if products or services are offered by a certain date.
- Offer package or quantity deals. Again, set a deadline to encourage quick decisions.
- Offer financing options. Allow customers to pay in installments. This can work particularly well if they provide your credit card info and give you the approval to charge it monthly or quarterly until the invoice is paid in full.
- Offer a bonus if they pay in full. Rather than giving them a discount for full payment, give them additional products or services as a bonus.
- Offer special packaging or delivery. Can you schedule delivery to multiple client locations at no extra charge? Can you offer celebrate a client’s ten years in service by providing special “anniversary packaging”? What other packaging or delivery options could you offer?