Let’s not call them resolutions, because you and I both know that resolutions fall by the wayside. Let’s call them Goals for the New Year. Here are a few you might consider.
5 Goals for the New Year
1. Don’t eat food that is handed to you through a window.
Life is short. Don’t make it shorter by jeopardizing your health.
2. Turn off the TV and read more books than you did in 2010.
And I’m not saying this just because I’m an author!
3. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
Spend as little time as possible with those who do gossip.
4. Learn a new word every day.
And teach it to someone you love.
5. Forgive everyone for everything.
That’s right, EVERYone for EVERYthing.