We often assume that we know what is important to our customers. Or, we try to guess.
Why not go right to the source, and ask them what is important. This will not only provide you with valuable information, but will also leave your customers with the impression that you actually care what they think!
Here are five great questions to ask your customers.
5 Key Questions to Ask Your Customers
- Why do you do business with us? This answer might really surprise you. It might be your location, pricing, or something out-of-the-blue that you’d never expect.
- What hard value do we bring to your company? What soft value? These are likely to be two totally different answers.
- What does our competition provide that we don’t? Here’s a possible opening for a new revenue generator for your company.
- In what ways are we difficult to work with? You probably don’t want to hear the answer to this question, but you definitely need to hear it.
- What should we change about the way we do business? This one could be a real eye-opener, and has the potential to predict the future of your business.